Saturday, October 29, 2011

Where are you now ??


To my first girlfriend I thought for sure was the one.
To my last girlfriend, sorry that I screwed it up
To my ex-best friends, don't know how we grew apart..
To the ones who cared and who were there from the start
To the love that left and took a piece of my heart
To the few who'd swear I'd never go anywhere
Where are you now?
and
To the ones I loved, but didn't show it enough
Where are you now   'Cause I'm thinking of you?...
If it wasn't for you, I'd be nothing and who iam.. 




*** Fragment of the lyrics from Honor Society song


4 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

sad lyrics :(

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

you seem to have a lot of "you" hehe....

Seng Kaing said...

@Gaara: yes alot of you :D

Seng Kaing said...

@Garra: if you want buy any itune credit let me know, i can help you.