Monday, May 6, 2013

Well Well

My first big donation to rural area family.
First I never expect that they can do it but they did.
--------
Dear Kaing Seng,

I am happy to send you the pictues of the family who have received your water pump. You know that you have bought an ease and happiness for a big needy family in cambodia. Please keep the pictures and you are welcome to come and visit them any time in the future.

I would like to express my gratitude for your kind support in my cause to our people.

For the sake that you have helped people, may the God takes care of you and your family.


With warmest wishes & best regards,

Sim Piseth
HVTO Founder



4 comments:

Sopha said...

That is so generous (Y)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

it's always good to give sth back to community.. keep it up..

Sunflower Garden said...

Thanks guys !!!!

Glitch Diamond said...

wow...that's the admiring spirit...+1