Monday, June 22, 2015

Apple Watch

I got this watch as a anniversary gift and I'm happy satisfy after using it. 


Before I'm using it, few questions are popping in my mind, How long does the battery last ? Does its use a lot of  phone battery after Bluetooth on? What can I do with it since we have to pull out the phone from pocket most of the time?... I'm the person that concern about the phone battery due to I have to talk and text to people most of the time. 



However, after got a try and I'm just in lovewith it. I found out I don't have to pull out my phone anymore for texting, email review, talk on Wechat, Facebook notifications, CNN news notifications... Other thing that I like the most is using their GPS, it's alert turn by turn on the watch.  Also the watch battery last to 10hours and my phone battery still good for a day. 

The good thing that I like when I'm using is, first,  when I'm using my phone it's only alert me in the phone, if m not using my phone and all the notifications are go to watching if it's on my hand. 


Sum of all, it's a great watch. Thanks for my sweet sweet wife who knew what I need the most. Thanks again to my special one. 
 

4 comments:

Sopha said...

I want one too T_T

Seng Kaing said...

Hi Missie, do they sell at EU yet ?

Sopha said...

I think so bong. Dare not check because klarch tub jet min ban :D

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

apple fan... big apple fan. :D